The hardwood floors in Scottsdale, AZ, are floors made of hardwood obtained from the denser parts of strong and mature trees. Many layers of strong wood are blended to provide it with a sturdy and strong finish to obtain hardwood. A hardwood floor can be made up of many different materials, impacting its finish and color. Some of the materials have been listed below:
- Oaktree wood is the most common type of wood used for hardwood flooring in the world. It is due to its high resistance to nicks, dents, scratches, and other forms of external irritation. It has a long lifespan with low upkeep.
- Cherry is another popular type of extensively used wood type for flooring. It darkens with age, so people who prefer the brightness in a room don’t opt for it. It also provides a neat look due to its naturally dark colors and sanded finishing.
- Maple Wood has such a smooth and shiny appearance that it is mostly used in bowling alleys. It is one of the strongest and most popular wood kinds used for flooring.
- Mahogany Wood which is more commonly used to build furniture, also proves to be great hardwood flooring material. It is very expensive and can cause your interior design budget to shoot up.
- Pine Wood is not only affordable but also provides a soft and nice finish. It is popular, water-proof, and long-lasting.
Thehardwood floors in Scottsdale, AZ was once considered expensive and an item of luxury. But many people are increasingly opting for this type of flooring because it provides a royal and sleek finish to the house and completes the home decoration. It makes it easier to decorate the surroundings, such as the walls and other stuff. There are various options available in the market when it comes to wooden flooring. Though it does include slightly higher maintenance, it is the best option to consider when installing the flooring in a new house.